A leader’s key role is to mobilize, excite, focus, inspire and constantly recharge the energy of those he or she leads. Read more from Tony Schwartz – http://www.theenergyproject.com/blog/how-i-learned-run-company
- Let go of the urge to control – and give people more autonomy – their passion and dedication will likely surprise you!
- Remind people how much you believe in them.
- Give people what they need to get their job done.
- Consistently keep people excited about their value.
- Focus on key areas where you add value.
- Empower others to exceed themselves.